My Blog List

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Life isn't a game ( Poem )

Life is not a Nintendo Game,                              I am not writing this for fame
God created us the same,                                   But with different fears and pain
My life is what i claim,                                        No one should ever be ashamed

Life is the way u think not the way u see,            Work hard and try to be
A successful person and be free,                        Just take a break from life and go to the sea

Never waste your time,                                     By thinking of making a crime
Its not by the way u rhyme,                               Its all about a dime

You must thank god and be proud,                   By making you live everyday and shout out loud,
Just work hard and there is no Doubt,              You will love your life and know what is it about
    

2 comments:

  1. I really like the structure of this poem. Specifically I like how the two are separate but connected. Maybe I should teach your class poetry this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thank you sir :) and maybe you should :D

    ReplyDelete