My Blog List

Saturday, January 22, 2011

I Am A Gamer

I Love playing different types of games, first shooter games, Role Playing games, Soccer games, and Real time strategy games. These games take time, but i try to balance the time between playing games and studying. Games like ( Call Of Duty ) are really addictive, I try to compete with others and i usually get a higher score, so these games are really nice and I really enjoy playing them, play them if you get the time :). I met alot of people from these games, which helped me in some stuff :) so it is useful to play these games, but don't be an addict :).


                                                    
                                                             Call Of Duty - Black Ops






                                                        Diablo II - Lord Of Destruction















4 comments: