My Blog List

Monday, January 17, 2011

I Am a Musician

Every person in this world has his own music, likes to listen to different kinds of music, in my case, i love Metal, i can sing metal ( Growl ) and i can play drums, i have been in bands but we all have to leave someday, this kind of music fills me up, makes me rock on, helps me in any kind of mood im in. It is really hard to choose one band out of the thousands that any person knows, but i would go choose KALMAH, they play their instruments amazingly, their singer's vocals is more than perfect, you feel that everything matches while they play, they are really good in what they do, im a fan, and hopefully my band will be like theirs.


And this is me singing :)

4 comments:

  1. Really like this video,and instrumental music is beautiful. Maybe too hard for me though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha mike :P \m/ \m/ thanks bro :) love this type of music. so thanks again and Metal all the way :D \m/

    ReplyDelete