My Blog List

Sunday, April 24, 2011

League Of Legends


League Of Legends is the best free game of 2009 and 2010, it is similar to Dota, it is based on heroes and minions. 5 players on both teams that have to destroy the enemies nexus ( Base ). I actually hated the game because I didn't like the game play of it, but then my brother introduced me to the game and I wanted to try it. It is actually the best PC game I have ever played, and the best thing about it is that "It Is Free". Basically you have to win the games to gain Experience and levels, and at the same time you gain IP points that you can buy heroes with them in the game, or runes to make you stronger. I have been playing this game for 4 months, it is really addictive and fun. If you play WoW ( World Of Warcraft ) it is better for you to try this game, because WoW takes 4-5 hours to finish a mission and you have to pay money every month to play, but in LoL ( League Of Legends ) it takes 20 minutes to 60 minutes  max to finish a game. It is the best PC game in my opinion, and if you try it just tell me, hope you have fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment