My Blog List

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Battle of the bands in ISG-Dammam ( My old school )

The biggest battle of the bands that we ever had, when all the ISG ( International School Groups ) came to my school, and we had the biggest competition ever, but lets start by saying what happened in the beginning of the day, I came to school so nervous and excited, stayed the whole time practicing for the song with my friends but then 2 of my friends didn't like the song so they left, me and 2 of my friends ( Sean, and Emad ) made a song, they made the music and i made the lyrics, it was amazing. But after school my other friends asked me to help them design the stage, when I was helping them, really sticky glue fell on my shirt, I was really worried and scared, cause I looked funny, then I called my friend and I asked him to bring me a shirt, I wasn't sure if he was going to bring me a shirt, but then he did, and I was so happy. When the guests came, they played their songs, and it was really amazing, they played Metallica's songs, when my turn came I was really worried, and then we went on stage, and we sang the song, I wasn't sure that the people will like it, but they LOVED it !! I was so happy and they told me " You have an amazing voice ", I was so happy and that was the best day of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment